Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where do I start?

"Where do I start? " is the question I asked myself as I looked at my Visa bill sitting on the table. As the months would go on, the balance just kept increasing and so did my anxiety! I had no idea where I was going to get the money to pay all my bills, let alone just my Visa. For months I kept avoiding my debt. I thought if I didn't acknowledge it that maybe one day it would just disappear all together.  To my surprise, this never happened.

Finally I reached my breaking point- my savings were completely wiped out, my credit card maxed and I felt completely depressed.  It was rock bottom for me.  It's true when they say- "When you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up" .

That was the day I took control of my finances and my life again. I made a promise to myself- that I would never let it get this bad again.

I am happy to say as of today I am currently debt-free :) 

I'm not saying it's easy- but it IS possible.

That's why I made this blog, to help others reach a point where they don't feel anxious or worried anymore because of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment